Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I've Been Awarded!



Julianna Danielle of The Perfect Parfait has awarded me! As I do the majority of my blogging on my main blog, Lianne Taimenlore, I never once suspected that Allergic To Chocolate would be so loved! Many thanks to you, fellow bloggers!! And a huge thank you to Julianna for the award!!!! It is a blessing to know my blog is great!


So, without further adieu, I shall proceed with the customary proceedings that usually follow a blog award...


Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them.


There are sooo many people who I'd love to give this award to!! However, I shall restrain myself to award the limited five. Since some of my followers have already been given this award (and considering that as of now, I only have five followers), I shall branch out to followers of my other blogs. 


And... I take pleasure in passing this reward on to:
Jessa Bri
Beth Grace
Daisy
Miss Dashwood
Abilaine


Congratulations to all who were awarded!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am truly honored by this. Love the name of your blog as well. Question: " Are you really allergic to chocolate?". LOL!
    Thank you again,

    Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abiliane... yes, I really am allergic to chocolate! I know it seems dreadful, but I've found that life can still be lived enjoyably without the world's favorite sweet!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the awards!
    I’m not allergic to chocolate, but I don’t eat it. I decided not to almost two years ago, and haven’t since. Well, I do eat white chocolate. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooo much for the award!!! :D I was so excited hehe. And I absolutely love this blog and your other one too!! :)
    God bless,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete