Friday, June 22, 2012

I Love Awards!

Abilaine of Miss Emma Woodhouse has given me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you very much,  Abilaine!! 



As always, let's begin with the rules...
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.
List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
4. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog.
5. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

My seven unusual things...
1. I love taking pictures of food, especially close ups of brightly colored dishes.
2. When I was little, I loved ham; when I was young teen, I hated ham; and now, I tolerate ham.
3. I love the smell of coffee, but I cannot abide the taste.
4. I'd rather be cold than hot, but I still love summer.
5. Swimming is one of my favorite pastimes, but I am not a beach person.
6. When I was thirteen, the ear drum in my right ear ruptured. Talk about extreme pain!! 
7. And if you already didn't know, I AM ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE! It's a pain, but I live... I am truly thankful for strawberries and gingerbread.

And the five bloggers I am happy to award are...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kiri Liz!!!! ♥
    Daisy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post. Being allergic to chocolate must be annoying at times… But just remember, there are worse things. =) Can you eat white chocolate?
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidyl... yes, there are worse things. I thank the Lord that He only gave me what allergies He knew I could deal with.

      And, I'm not sure about white chocolate. My dad is allergic to cocoa butter, so he can sometimes eat white chocolate when the butter's not listed as an ingredient. I've only been told I'm allergic to chocolate, and I don't know if that includes white. I should find out. :)

      Delete