1. You must post 11 facts about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the awarder has given you, and create 11 questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you've awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. And the 11 blogs that you tag must have less than 200 followers.
11 facts about myself:
1. I love randomly coming up with random facts about myself, but when I'm asked to state facts about myself, my mind goes blank.
2. I am the second of six children, and I love every minute of it.
3. Four of my siblings are girls. I only have one brother.
4. I love coming up with names for the characters in my books.
5. Some of my favorite made up names are Jencienna, Anarinora, Ceterra, Ociel, and Thiada.
6. I love reading Dr. Seuss... even when my tongue goes numb.
7. I find it odd that I'm posting facts about life and literature on my otherwise food related blog.
8. I recently found I enjoy a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of my vanilla ice cream.
9. I prefer cinnamon rolls over sticky buns.
10. I'm smiling now because no one probably realized that I skipped fact number 3.
11. And now I'm laughing because the majority of you just scrolled up to see if I indeed skipped number 3. I didn't. I just wanted to see what you would do.
11 questions from the Keller Girls:
1. Do you have any animals? No. We used to have two dogs (Charlie Brown and Oliver Twist), but we had to leave them with some friends of ours when we moved. Cry, sniff, sad.
2. What's your hobby? I have too many hobbies. Writing, mostly. Reading as a close second. Playing the piano (and flute!) probably comes in third. And then I also love singing, biking, and sewing.
3. What is your musical talent? My family and I sing together (which I love!), and then I also play the piano (I'm our church's pianist) and the flute (can the recorder be counted as an instrument?).
4. What is your favorite vacation spot? My grandparents' beach cottage on the Atlantic Ocean. My mom vacationed there as a little girl, and we've tried to go every summer for two fun weeks of relaxation, visiting my grandparents, and family time.
5. What is your favorite ice cream? It used to be just plain, old, smooth chocolate ice cream... but now... I love mint, but it's hard to find one without bits of chocolate or soy in it. Peach is pretty good, too.
6. What version of the Bible do you prefer? King James
7. What are your favorite human names? Let's see if I can pick some favorites... Girls' names: Lily, Corinne, Annette, Janelle, Amelia. Boys' names: Henry, Peter, Nathaniel, Edward, and James.
8. If you had a choice where would you swim? Lake, river, pond, swimming pool, creek, or other? I've gone swimming in a pond and didn't much care for it as the pond looked like raspberry tea (no joke). I live near one of the Great Lakes and my family likes going there to swim, but I think I prefer a swimming pool above everything.
9. What is your favorite song? I have way too many favorite songs! All Things Bright and Beautiful by John Rutter, God Bless Us Everyone as sung by Andrea Bocelli, Watch Your Footwork from Disney's The Happiest Millionaire, and many, many others.
10. What is your favorite way to have your hair? I usually wear my hair in a ponytail or with a headband, but recently I've really been enjoying buns and braids, although I'm not very good at doing fancy hairdos.
11. How do you celebrate your birthday? The last two birthdays I've had I've celebrated with my family, specifically with lots of cousins. I turned 19 this month and we had a costume party in which everyone dressed up as a character from a book or movie. It was so much fun! You can read more about it HERE.
11 questions I pass on to my awardees:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. Preferred style of dressing: casual or formal?
4. What is your favorite candy?
5. If given a day to spend in any book/movie, which one would you choose?
6. What are some of your favorite blogs?
7. What is your favorite way to eat ice cream? Cone, ice cream cake, sundae, or other?
8. What is your favorite outside activity?
9. What is your favorite Bible verse?
10. How does your family spend a slow, summer evening?
11. What is your favorite memory?
11 people I'm passing the award to:
1. Jessa Bri
2. Beth Grace
6. Lindy Joy
If you chose not to do all the 11 thingummies, I understand. Although it was fun filling it out myself, it was a bit of a chore to find things that filled all 44 blanks (if you need help counting, there were four categories of 11 things... yeah, I don't care too much for math either; that's a freebie fact).