Friday, April 12, 2013

New Direction

Just because I needed a nice pic to go with my post.

I cannot tell you how many times I've gotten an inspiration and thought, "Oh, I should blog about that!" Then, on further contemplation, I realize that I'd be posting on this blog, Allergic to Chocolate, and it has absolutely nothing to do with chocolate, but rather the other allergies in my life.



That being said... I have a little announcement. This blog shall continue to be my corner to post about my chocolate-free edibles, but I will also be adding in recipes, products I've discovered, etc. that concern my other allergies, soy probably being the main one. I want to keep the blog URL the same (allergictochocolate.blogspot.com), however, I am considering a name change since this blog will not be solely dedicated to living without chocolate. But what to change the name to? That's my problem. And that's where I'd like a little bit of inspiration from you, my wonderful friends and readers. 

What would you like to see as the new name for this blog?

Please comment and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment